打印 上一主题 下一主题

利用月相钓鱼:增加你的收获

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2014-1-13 21:16:24 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
利用月相钓鱼:增加你的收获文章来源:http://www.moonconnection.com/moon_phase_fishing.phtml
作者:Mike Anderson

原文:Fishing By Moon Phase: Increase Your Catch!Every fisherman dreams of a bigger catch! Is it possible to know beforehand when you should plan a trip to enjoy some fishing, catch more than usual, and come home feeling 100% satisfied? Based on my own personal research around the best fishing times, I think it is.

When I first started fishing, the best fishing time for me was whatever time happened to suit me. I tried different lures, baits and techniques until I'd spent a small fortune in my quest to improve my fishing catch. When I finally heard about the "Solunar Theory"--or fishing by moon phase--like most anglers, I was skeptical.

What I'd read sounded too complicated. All sorts of factors needed to be checked and the determined angler needed to be at the water's edge at exactly the right time, TO THE MINUTE, in order to improve on his average catch. Was I really willing to take my hobby that seriously? Let's just say that curiosity got the better of me.

To help me determine whether there was any truth in the moon's effect on the best fishing times, I kept a record of every trip I made over a period of 18 months. All information related to the moon's phases, the weather conditions and the catches I made were carefully logged. What I discovered convinced me that moon phase fishing works. BUT, I also found that it isn't anywhere near as complicated as many would have us believe.

How Does Fishing By Moon Phase Work?

Every fisherman knows that the best fishing times are when the fish are feeding. This tends to be during dawn and dusk, but what often goes unnoticed are the two periods elsewhere in the day--moonrise and moonset. Because the moon has an effect on a variety of factors surrounding the fish--including the live fodder they hunt--these periods, combined with the moon's phase, are what trigger feeding.

By understanding this, and choosing times when sunrise/sunset and moonrise/moonset coincide with new or full moon phases, you'll increase you chance of a good fishing catch. Assuming there are fish in the area, of course.

Choosing The Best Fishing Times

There really is nothing complicated about this at all; it's just a matter of knowing ahead of time exactly when the sun and moon will rise and set. Fish are most active during 90-minute windows surrounding each of these four daily events; that's 45 minutes before and after these four daily points.

Fishing during these four periods will help increase your fishing catch, but if you plan wisely so as to ensure you're at the water's edge on the days of new or full moon, you can use these 'windows' to reel in a catch like you've never done before. If you have to choose between sunrise/set and moonrise/set, always go with the moon as the moon is the stronger influence.

Hunters have always known that fish and game are most active at dawn and dusk--sunrise and sunset--but their activity surrounding moonrise and moonset is less noticeable because these events are likely to occur without effecting any change in the perceived light. The rise and set of a new moon is invisible anyway, and overcast weather often hides the moon. Without prior knowledge of setting and rising times, two of the best fishing times will be missed every day!

Other Considerations

When planning your fishing by moon phase, there are certain other factors that should also be considered.

Weather - Severe weather changes have an impact on the way fish feed. When a storm's brewing, or just after one has passed, is a good time. If this happens while you're in place, you'll be in for a treat! However, if there's a cold front approaching, the fish are likely to move deeper into the water and become inactive.

Season - Most fish are more likely to bite willingly during seasonal transitions with the transition from winter to spring and summer to fall being the two best fishing times.

Now that you know that moon phase fishing really works, there's no reason why you shouldn't utilize this knowledge to increase your own fishing catch by being at the ready with your rod during the best fishing times available. It's easy and it works!

Good luck!

译文:
利用月相钓鱼:增加你的收获

每位渔友都梦想着大丰收。那么能通过提前详细的计划一次出行,而使得你比平时捕获更多,并开心的回家吗?基于我自己的调查何时是最好的钓鱼时间的问题结果,我想答案是肯定的。

当我最初学习钓鱼时,对于我来说,做好的钓鱼时间是我觉得对我最方便的时候。我试过不同类型的鱼饵,诱鱼方法和施钓技术,直到我花了很多钱来满足我希望更多捕获愿望的时候,我听到了一种叫做“日月共同作用理论”的说法。那么月亮真能影响渔获吗?我和大多数钓鱼人一样,抱有怀疑态度。

我听过的说法,都太过复杂。所有的环境因素都要检查,并且坚决的钓鱼人需要在正确的时间出现在水边,只有这样才能使他有比平时多的捕获量。我真喜欢把我的爱好搞的这么认真和紧张吗?其实是我对验证地月说的说法十分好奇。

我利用18个月的时间来保持记录我每一次钓鱼出行,以此数据来帮助我是否相信月亮影响最佳钓鱼时间这一说法。所有与月相情况,天气情况和渔获情况,我都仔细的记录下来了。我发现的数据使我确信了月相确实对钓鱼的渔获有影响。但是我仍然发现,它并不是像我们原以为的那样难以理解。

月相是如何影响钓鱼的

所有的钓鱼人都知道,最佳的钓鱼时间是雨开始进食的时候。这个最佳的时间是日出与日落,但是这有让我们往往忽略了另外两个一天中的周期,月出和月落。因为月亮影响鱼周围很多因素,包括他们要猎食的食物,这个周期联合起月相就是关键的触发点。

理解了这些,那么在满月或新月时候的日出和日落,就是增加你钓鱼渔获的好时机。当然你要确保你垂钓的水域是有鱼的。

选择最佳的钓鱼时间

这里真的没有什么复杂的。你只要提前知道确切的日出、日落和月出、月落的时间。鱼儿在一天里的这四个周期点的前后45分钟里最为活跃。

在这四个窗口时间里垂钓,将帮助我们增加渔获。但是当满月和新月的时候,你睿智的在水边做好计划,你就能用这个窗口时间体验从未有过的钓鱼感受。如果你选择日出和日落之间的时间垂钓,月亮仍然是最大的影响因素。

猎鱼人总是知道鱼儿在黎明和黄昏时分是最为活跃的,但是鱼儿在月出和月落的时候相对活跃的现象却会因为人们对光线的敏感程度而忽略掉。新月的月出和月落是不可见的,而且阴天也经常会把月亮藏起来。如果没有月相周期变化的知识,每天都会错过两个最佳的钓鱼时间。

别的思考

当你通过月相来计划钓鱼时,一些别的因素也是要考虑的。

天气:几种天气会对鱼儿进食的状态产生影响。当一场风暴正在蓄势待发,或者它刚结束,那么这时是好时机。如果正好这个情况在你垂钓的时候发生,那么你一定不会被亏待。但是,如果一场冷锋接近,鱼儿会向深水区移动,并变的不太活跃。

季节:大多数的鱼都喜欢在季节交替的时候大量进食,而冬季到春季,夏季到秋季交替的时候,就是两个最好的钓鱼时间。

现在你知道月相帮助钓鱼真的管用,这样就没有理由让你不利用这个知识来增加你自己钓鱼渔获了。请准备好你的鱼竿,在最佳的钓鱼时间垂钓吧,它既简单又好用!

好运
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏2 分享分享 分享淘帖 支持!支持! 反对!反对!
2#
发表于 2014-1-14 00:16:20 | 只看该作者
翻译辛苦,感谢分享!
原来月相真的可以影响钓获,之前只是听‘水库守望者’说过这事。
3#
发表于 2014-2-18 17:00:37 | 只看该作者
4#
发表于 2014-3-12 21:15:52 | 只看该作者
5#
发表于 2014-7-25 14:12:10 | 只看该作者
6#
发表于 2014-7-27 11:51:01 | 只看该作者
好帖子,认真学习了。
“你只要提前知道确切的日出、日落和月出、月落的时间。鱼儿在一天里的这四个周期点的前后45分钟里最为活跃。”
请问如何查询某港口月升、月落的时间呢?
7#
发表于 2014-7-28 17:07:06 | 只看该作者
8#
发表于 2014-7-29 01:07:20 | 只看该作者
9#
发表于 2014-7-29 09:28:45 | 只看该作者
10#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-11-10 03:15:13 | 只看该作者
那片海 发表于 2014-7-27 11:51
好帖子,认真学习了。
“你只要提前知道确切的日出、日落和月出、月落的时间。鱼儿在一天里的这四个周期点 ...

百度上找月相,或者手机上找月相软件。或者找潮汐信息的相关网站,有的和天气预报一样,会把潮汐信息和具体地点对应的。要注意的是,黄金时间很短,我们全中国都在用一个北京的时区里。而中国很大,北京到新疆的时差是多少,大家都是知道的,所以,海南和青岛两个不同地点您根据北京时间推算的黄金钓鱼时间可能是一样的,但是因为时差的原因,还是会误差不少。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|广告联系|手机APP|发帖技巧|京公网安备 11010802037491号|北京钓鱼网 京钓网 北京钓鱼论坛 ( 京ICP备17073438号-3 微信:bjdiaoyu-com 邮箱:bjdiaoyuⓔ163.com 地址:北京海淀区万柳中路28号海联在线B1层 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 08:33